Terms and Conditions
Terms for content providers
- Alive and Well is an initiative of SafeWork NSW, and its partners, to improve safety for NSW farmers.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
- By clicking "Submit", you accept that your contribution to Alive and Well is subject to these terms and conditions and that you are consenting to the collection, use, storage and retention of any of your personal information contained in your contribution and the disclosure and publication of that personal information as part of the Alive and Well work health and safety campaign. Publication includes posting on this website and on social media channels including YouTube and includes posting links to your contribution on other websites.
Moderation of Alive and Well
- All content submitted on Alive and Well is reviewed by a moderator before being posted on the site. We may reject, post and remove content from the Alive and Well website and social media channels, including YouTube, as we consider appropriate.
Registering to provide content
- You must register to upload content on the Alive and Well website. As a minimum, you must provide us with your first name and a valid email address when you register. We will not publish your email address.
- When submitting content, do not, or attempt to, impersonate any other person.
- Any content you provide should not threaten, abuse, defame, ridicule, intimidate or mislead. Do not make any offensive or inappropriate comments that are connected to race, religion, social class, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or otherwise.
- Content considered by SafeWork NSW to be advertising, promotional or commercial in nature will not be posted.
- Be respectful of privacy: make sure you have another person's written consent before you post content about them or that involves them or can lead to their identification (in the case of minors, you'll need the written consent of their parent or guardian). We may request to see third party consents. Avoid providing or soliciting personal information that could be used to identify, contact or impersonate you or another person.
- Only post stories that are your own. If you want to post another person's content, get their prior consent to you posting it, including a right for you to license us to use that content as set out in these terms.
- The following content is inappropriate and unwelcome:
- unlawful content or any content that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered unlawful or would otherwise violate the law or another person's rights
- content that is otherwise obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane
- content that is otherwise objectionable or inappropriate (as determined by SafeWork NSW).
- We reserve the right not to post such content and we may remove any content that we later determine to be objectionable or inappropriate.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting objectionable or inappropriate content.
Undertakings that you give us about content that you provide
- You warrant that all content that you provide to us in connection with Alive and Well is not inappropriate or objectionable content and is completely true and correct. You also warrant that we will be entitled to use the content you have provided for the purposes of Alive and Well, that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in or from that content and that the content is lawful, does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any other person and does not constitute a misuse of any person's personal or confidential information.
- You grant us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, free, sub-licensable worldwide licence to use content provided by you for any purpose associated with work health and safety education and information (this includes a right to remove, modify, edit, crop, highlight and republish the content). You consent to all acts and omissions by us or any of our related agencies or licensees that would otherwise infringe your moral rights and you agree not to assert any such moral or other rights and, if you are not the author of the content, you warrant that you have obtained the author's consent to all such acts and omissions.
Terms for website users
- We do not endorse and are not responsible for the third party content provided to the Alive and Well website. Comments, references (including reference to particular people), opinions, claims, advice or other content are, unless otherwise stated, those of individuals, not SafeWork NSW.
- You must not resell, rent or commercially exploit Alive and Well or its contents without prior written consent from SafeWork NSW.
- SafeWork NSW may vary, enhance, replace or cease providing the Alive and Well website at any time.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.